hm sleep?
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 @ 12:16 AM
heehee. Haven't been posting xP.
hm. today was supposed to be a presenting day! hm. i mean yesterday. now 12 plus le D:
yup supposed to have drama assessment and LA speech. and yet I didnt present both!
not a good thing though xP
hmm drama we were the last group and we didnt have enough time so became next week O:
and LA we drew lots and i got 32 O: which is last one -.-
hmm yup and LA speech I decided to talk about lack of sleep in teenagers and after researching and stuff I told myself that I have to start sleeping early. Yesterday failed D: and now..also la.
I was intending to sleep at 10plus! and was done with my stuffs at 10plus too but. hmm started chatting online -.- and couldnt stop. so i'm still here now.. 1am plus le xP
which is bad, and I used to sleep as early as nine plus ya know, and 11pm used to be is the latest time I slept at....hm now..D:
heh. okay yup shall sleep. All the best for tmr. i mean today.! (:
nitenitee people(:
Profile
ME!
Named XinTing
Birthdated 17 March 1996
EFPS, 6P'08--NYGH, 205'10 + NYSJAB(:
LOVES
To smile(:
Talk talk to nice nicee people(:
PURPLE(:
Dark Darkkk Darkkkkk Chocolate(: